Woodland Mix Window Cling
Window collisions are the number one cause of bird deaths in North America, and these colorful decals will work miracles on preventing unnecessary casualties while putting a pop of color in any space. The prism effect breaks up the reflective light making your window more visible to birds, which reduces window collisions. These decals stick to the window purely with static cling, not adhesives, so they are movable, reusable and never fade.
Comes with 9 clings - 5 fern fronds from 5" - 8" long, 1 mushroom clump that is 5.5" high and 3 separate mushrooms that are about 2"-4" high.
Made in the USA
How to Use:
- Apply Window Gems to OUTSIDE of windows.
- After washing window well, apply gems smooth side toward the glass.
- A mist of water or swipe with a damp cloth helps them stick.
- Smooth down all edges flat against the glass.
- If applying in cold weather use warm water to rinse glass first.
- Gems can be rinsed if they get dirty and reused as many times as you like.
- They will not leave any residue on your windows.