Wildflowers of Michigan Field Guide
With this famous field guide by award-winning author and naturalist Stan Tekiela, you can make wildflower identification simple, informative, and productive. There’s no need to look through dozens of photos of wildflowers that don’t grow in Michigan. Learn about 200 of the most common and important species found in the state. They’re organized in the field guide by color and then by size for ease of use. Fact-filled information contains the particulars that you want to know, while full-page photographs provide the visual detail needed for accurate identification.
- 200 species: Only Michigan wildflowers!
- Simple color guide (See a purple flower? Go to the purple section)
- Fact-filled information and stunning professional photographs
- Icons that make visual identification quick and easy
- Stan’s Notes, including naturalist tidbits and facts
- Plants typical of the Upper Peninsula and Lower Michigan
- This new edition includes updated photographs, expanded information, and even more of Stan’s expert insights. Grab Wildflowers of Michigan Field Guide for your next outing to help you positively identify the wildflowers that you see.
Dimensions: 4.38" W x × 6" H in
In stock orders placed by 2pm EST typically ship the same day.
All items ship for a flat rate of $6.95 to $24.95 depending on item size and destination. All orders totaling $89.00 or more will ship for free.
Expedited shipping options such as UPS 2-Day and Next Day are available on the checkout page.
EXCEPTIONS: Some very large or overweight items may require extra shipping charges. Extra charges are noted in the main product description.
Click here for more details on shipping policies and ship times.
Warranty and Returns
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase which is why we offer a 30 day return policy.
Click here for full details of our return policy.
Each manufacturer specifies their warranty period. We are always happy to help make sure any vendor warranties are resolved to your satisfaction.