Poinsettia and Pine Napkin Set
Inspired by the poinsettia’s that grow wild in Mexico and the pine boughs often paired with them for the season, these napkins add a delicate touch of festivity to your holiday or winter table. Screen printed on 100% flour sack cotton, these napkins are extremely soft and absorbent, meaning they work just like you want your napkins to. Plus they are machine washable and safe to bleach making them perfect for messy dinners!
These reversible napkins have two designs on one napkin and come as a set of 4. When folded, each side displays a different design, allowing for versatility with table settings.
- 15” x 20” napkin, two designs per napkin
- 100% flour sack cotton
- Screen printed using eco-friendly inks
- Napkin sizes + colors may vary slightly
- Pre-shrunk, machine washable, bleach + iron safe
- Designed, Processed, Printed and Packaged in USA