COVID-19 Shopping and Shipping
We are currently operating our online store as normal. Orders placed online by 1pm EST are shipping that day! In most cases, we have been shipping orders placed by 3pm EST the same day.
Local Delivery and Curbside Pickup:
We are offering free local delivery within ~7 miles of our store on all orders. There is no order minimum for this service. We drop orders off at your front door and request that we don't come into contact with you. We are currently only doing deliveries Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. You may select local delivery as your shipping option when you check out through the website. You will enter your address into the tool to see if you are within our delivery range.
We also offer curbside pickup 6 days a week. You can shop online, select your items, then select local pick up when you check out. You will be able to select your pickup time when you check out.
Retail Store Operations:
Starting May 8th, we will open our retail location to the public. We have a Registered Nursery Stock Dealer license that qualifies us to be open per the latest Michigan stay at home orders as a garden store. We will start May 8th and 9th with our spring native tree and shrub sale, which will primarily be hosted outside.
1. We are only allowed to have 5 total people in our retail store, and this includes staff. Therefore, 4 customers will typically be allowed inside at any given time. This may be only 3 customers, if we have 2 staff members in the retail area. We have floor markings to help people stay 6 feet from each other.
2. We are not accepting cash payments at this time, for your safety and ours.
3. Our staff will be sanitizing surfaces throughout the day. We ask that customers use hand sanitizer before touching any merchandise in the store. We will have some available for customers to use.
4. Our staff will be wearing masks. Customers are required to wear a mask inside the store, if they are medically able to do so. This is a State of Michigan requirement under the current stay at home order, so please respect this order. Please understand that we didn't make this rule; we are just required to follow it.
5. If you fall within a high-risk age group or have underlying health conditions, we urge you to order online and arrange for local delivery or curbside pickup, as appropriate.
Please remember to bring your love of nature, respect for others, face mask, and credit card. We look forward to seeing you soon!