Mosaic Birds Hummble Bold Bird Feeder
This charming metal and recycled glass bird feeder attracts favorite birds to your outdoor living and garden spaces. Designed without drainage to hold mealworms, suet pellets, jelly, or sunflower seeds, it's sure to attract Bluebirds, Orioles, Juncos, or beloved songbirds depending on your location and season. The addition of the perch provides a beautiful resting place between feedings. Use as a single feeder or link several vertically to accommodate a greater number of birds. Individually gift boxed and ready for giving.
- 3.4 Ounce Capacity Bowl With 3" Opening - Provides ample feeding room for multiple birds
- Bowl Without Drainage - Holds mealworms, suet pellets, jelly, and flower seeds to attract a wider range of birds
- Outer Perch Ring - Provides a resting spot for birds and longer viewing enjoyment
- Open Top Hook - Allows for hanging individually or connecting multiple feeders vertically
- Recycled Glass & Powder-Coated Metal Construction - Makes for an eco-friendlier and longer-lasting feeder
- Product Measurements: 6" L x 5.25" W x 7.25" H
- Gift Boxed: Packaged in a decorative gift box
- Products are painted and baked with lead free paint.
- Care Instructions - Hand Wash Only
Do not use in freezing temperatures. Store for winter.
In stock orders placed by 2pm EST typically ship the same day.
All items ship for a flat rate of $6.95 to $24.95 depending on item size and destination. All orders totaling $89.00 or more will ship for free.
Expedited shipping options such as UPS 2-Day and Next Day are available on the checkout page.
EXCEPTIONS: Some very large or overweight items may require extra shipping charges. Extra charges are noted in the main product description.
Click here for more details on shipping policies and ship times.
Warranty and Returns
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase which is why we offer a 30 day return policy.
Click here for full details of our return policy.
Each manufacturer specifies their warranty period. We are always happy to help make sure any vendor warranties are resolved to your satisfaction.