Mosaic Birds 360 Degree Seed Cylinder Feeder
Feeding birds has never been so safe or easy!
Using an intelligent and eco friendly design made of metal and recycled glass, this seed cylinder feeder will attract all types of songbirds. The domed design protects birds from the elements while they eat. Simply insert the seed cylinder you wish to use, attach it to the metal carrier with an easy to use hook, and watch as Wrens, Goldfinches, Chickadees, Cardinals or other songbirds enjoy their food in comfort and luxury. Prodct Measurements - 15.0" L x 15.0" W x 13.75" H
- Glass Weather Dome - 15" transparent glass awning deflects water and debris away from the birds and their dish
- Size Compatibility - Works with two sizes of seed cylinders: the 4 lb cylinder (7 3/4" tall x 6" diameter) or the 1.75 lb cylinder (7 3/4" tall x 4" diameter)
- Detachable Metal Holder - Easily slide the seed cylinder over the metal rod for simple installation and maintenance
- Recycled Glass - Environmentally friendly design composed of recycled glass. Hand-Wash Only.
- Drainage - Subtle rubber gasket inserted between the metal and glass allows drainage, keeping the seeds fresh up to the last day
- Waste Prevention - Cylinder feeders allow birds to pick and choose the food they eat, limiting the amount of food spilled or wasted
Fill this feeder with any of our poplar seed cylinders.
In stock orders placed by 2pm EST typically ship the same day.
All items ship for a flat rate of $6.95 to $24.95 depending on item size and destination. All orders totaling $75.00 or more will ship for free.
Expedited shipping options such as UPS 2-Day and Next Day are available on the checkout page.
EXCEPTIONS: Some very large or overweight items may require extra shipping charges. Extra charges are noted in the main product description.
Click here for more details on shipping policies and ship times.
Warranty and Returns
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase which is why we offer a 30 day return policy.
Click here for full details of our return policy.
Each manufacturer specifies their warranty period. We are always happy to help make sure any vendor warranties are resolved to your satisfaction.