Yellow Spiral Finch (Nyjer/Thistle) Tube Feeder - 17 inch
Consumers and birds LOVE patented Songbird Essentials BirdQuest Spiral Feeders! More ports means more birds. Birds love to Run The Spiral instead of flying to another perch. This feeder not only lloks great in your yard, it is also well made and affordable.
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and normal wear and tear.
- Aluminum and stainless steel parts.
- Squirrel-proof: patented locking lid.
- Easy to clean: twist and clean (patent pending) bottom comes completely off for easy cleaning. This allows you to fill the top one time and the bottom the next. This means seed never gets old or moldy.
- Easy to hang: looped wire hanging cable included (150 lb. test) and attached. Holds cap, so you don't have to wonder where you put it.
- 2.5 Quart capacity (1.5 pounds).
- Use the SESQ83 12 inch Hanging Baffle to help protect your seed and feeder from squirrels and weather.
Share this Product
Finches love this feeder and this is the third one I have ordered. You need to watch for squirrels as the can chew larger holes in the feeder.
It is just as ordered. Thank you.
No air can get to the bottom and the seed starts to mold
Had gold finches the first day I put it up.. it is fun to see them going up and down the spiral.. even the mourning doves enjoy the nyger, lol! We love it!!
The finches love these feeders. They enjoy going up and down the spiral as they feed. We were trying two port feeders at the same time- finches preferred the spiral ones hands down so the port ones came down. We hope they never quit making these feeders!