Shenstone Theatre Bird Bath and Drinker
The Shenstone Theatre Bird bath and drinker makes the perfect garden feature for birds, bees, and other wildlife. Measures 17 inches across and 5 inches high.
The theatre step design provides safe drinking not just for birds but other pollinators and insects which like to sip from the shallow edges of pools. The bath comes with a short base section on which it rests, raising it around 10cm above ground level. It is embossed around the bird bath rim with the opening lines from the well known verse from the William Henry Davies poem ‘Leisure.’
"What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare."
The Shenstone is made from a composite material called CLAYPLAS. This has many benefits:
- Looks like stone, but lighter and tougher
- Wording has hand finished rubbed paint effect to highlight the lettering.
- Hand finished paint effect on the steps to resemble aged stone
- Made of a mixture of recycled 2nd life plastics and clay
- 10 year structural guarantee (excluding accidental damage)
Remember to regularly top up the water levels and give it a good clean to prevent algae build up and maintain good bird hygiene, particularly during winter months where the risk of Avian Flu heightens.
Note: Pebbles not included.