Green Spiral Seed (Sunflower) Feeder - 17 inch
Add some style to your yard with this green Mixed Seed Spiral Feeder. Consumers and birds LOVE patented Songbird Essentials BirdQuest Spiral Feeders! This feeder is not only well made, it is very affordable.
- More ports means more birds. Birds love to Run The Spiral instead of flying to another perch.
- Spiral allows cardinals, grosbeaks, and other desirable large songbirds to feed. With normal perch tube feeders, these birds have difficulty feeding without a seed tray.
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and normal wear and tear.
- Aluminum and stainless steel parts.
- Squirrel-proof: patented locking lid- just twist and lock.
- Easy to clean: twist and clean (patent pending) bottom comes completely off for easy cleaning. No screws to mess with.
- Easy to hang: looped wire hanging cable included (150 lb. test).
- Holds cap, so you don't have to wonder where you put it.
- Feeders come completely assembled (in beautiful open view box.) Take out of the box, hang in your yard, and watch how fast the birds are attracted to the patented Spiral Perch.
- 2.5 Quart capacity (1.5 pounds).
- Optional 7.5" Seed Tray (sold separately). The clear tray shown above screws into the bottom of this feeder to attract a wider variety of birds to your yard.
- Use the SESQ83 12 inch Hanging Baffle to help protect your seed and feeder from squirrels and weather.
Share this Product
This is one of the more popular feeders in my yard. I have put both sunflower seed and safflower seed in. The sparrows, finches and chickadees love it. I like the available tray also! The feeders are easy to clean and easy to fill.
Easier for birds of different sizes to feed due to the spiral design. They seem to favor it over our other standard tube perch feeder.