Copper Spiral Thistle Feeder - 17 inch
Consumers and birds LOVE patented Songbird Essentials BirdQuest Spiral Feeders! More ports means more birds. Birds love to Run The Spiral instead of flying to another perch. This feeder not only lloks great in your yard, it is also well made and affordable.
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and normal wear and tear.
- Aluminum and stainless steel parts.
- Squirrel-proof- patented locking lid.
- Easy to clean- twist and clean (patent pending) easy-clean bottom comes completely off for easy cleaning. This allows you to fill the top one time and the bottom the next. This means seed never gets old or moldy.
- Easy to hang- looped wire hanging cable included (150 lb. test) and attached. Holds cap so you don't have to wonder where you put it.
- 2.5 Quart capacity (1.5 pounds).
-Tray sold separately.
- Use the SESQ83 Hanging Baffle to help protect your seed and feeder from squirrels and weather.
Share this Product
I've had this feeder up for about 2 weeks, and the finches go to my other two feeders (which have a songbird mix in them) to feed. They only perch on the spiral temporarily while waiting for a space at the other feeders to open up, then they fly directly there. They don't eat from this thistle feeder at all. I read the return policy, and unfortunately the feeder has to be "unused" in order to be returned. Otherwise, I would return it and buy a non-thistle one from Nature Niche. On a positive note, the ordering process was great and the feeder arrived safely and promptly.
My only complaint is when the feeder gets (rain or sprinklers) The seed gets wet And clumps and molds
This feeder and copper umbrella have a nice copper finish. The finches have no trouble eating the seed, and the tube is easy to fill.
Birds really do “run the spiral”