Copper Spiral Seed (Sunflower) Feeder - 17 inch
Add some style to your yard with this Copper Mixed Seed Spiral Feeder. Consumers and birds LOVE patented Songbird Essentials BirdQuest Spiral Feeders! This feeder is not only well made, it is very affordable.
- More ports means more birds. Birds love to Run The Spiral instead of flying to another perch.
- Spiral allows cardinals, grosbeaks, and other desirable large songbirds to feed. With normal perch tube feeders, these birds have difficulty feeding without a seed tray.
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and normal wear and tear.
- Aluminum and stainless steel parts.
- Squirrel-proof: patented locking lid- just twist and lock.
- Easy to clean: twist and clean (patent pending) bottom comes completely off for easy cleaning. No screws to mess with.
- Easy to hang: looped wire hanging cable included (150 lb. test).
- Holds cap, so you don't have to wonder where you put it.
- Feeders come completely assembled (in beautiful open view box.) Take out of the box, hang in your yard, and watch how fast the birds are attracted to the patented Spiral Perch.
- 2.5 Quart capacity (1.5 pounds).
- Optional 7.5" Seed Tray (sold separately). The clear tray shown above screws into the bottom of this feeder to attract a wider variety of birds to your yard.
- Use the SESQ83 12 inch Hanging Baffle or SE120 Copper 16 inch Weather Block Baffle to help protect your seed and feeder from squirrels and weather.
Share this Product
This feeder is a HUGE disappointment. First, it is shown in the ONLY photo with a tray attached at the bottom. When it arrived, my first disappointment was no tray and I take responsibility for not reading the WHOLE description that notes at the bottom, "tray sold separately". Eager to use this feeder after deciding to "upgrade" from lower end feeders, I filled it and put it out. It has been outside for over ONE WEEK and not one bird has gone near it. I have many birds including Cardinals and Blue Jays constantly in my yard who have always gone to my "cheaper" feeders and they don't go near this one! I think this feeder is completely misrepresented as "good for larger songbirds" -- I don't think larger songbirds can get near the ports since the ports are poorly spaced and way too close to the spiral. There is not one mention of it accommodating larger birds on the packaging from the manufacturer! I feel duped, like I took my money and tore it up! Back to lower end feeders and hopefully my birds to come back!!!!